Reading PRs Idea

[Ranger] I was talking to Rob in the cBox and I mentioned my issue with PRs. I made an entire thread about this before, but it still didn't get resolved after that.

I told him that I would read them wrong by wanting to make a 2 hour response post 10 pages in, and he pointed out I'm supposed to read the whole PR then make the 2 hour response post. I then wondered if I should take notes while reading PRs so I don't have to worry about forgetting things I want to talk about

The notes can be as simple and straightforward as this:

  • parrotnoia
  • issues with possession
  • communication issues
  • wants to switch

I can just cross off anything that gets resolved. And then when I'm done, follow Rob's advice and make the long response post then

Why am I making a post about this? I figure that for those who also happen to have my problem, this might help them. I know this is a PR post on my blog, but I can hand out the link to people whenever I need to.

Tulpamancy progress? No, but we have been making more therapy progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Steps forward, 3 steps back.

So Things Haven't Been Too Great

Things Slowed a Bit