Oh wow, updates

System Stuff

[Ranger] One thing that we're becoming more conscious of over time is the fact our headmates should get more time with us than just therapy interactions. Some time ago, we realized this and Dream seemed to do better. It's likely obvious to outsiders, but in the midst of our mental health struggles we need to make this fact more explicit to ourselves.

A couple days ago, Ian pointed out that I hanging out with them after a therapy interaction is like a reward. It wasn't my intentions, but dang he's right.

I wondered if I can use a random number generator just to check in with people or remember to briefly check in with people at random... like right now, or well, two days ago when I wrote this part of the post. Earlier today I felt okay enough I spent some time with Ian and I cuddled with him ^^

Speaking of the others, I spoke with Adriel a couple nights ago and checked in with him again last night. He seems to be feeling more stable, but he's still trying to sort out his form. He's spending time thinking about how his wings look, his horns, his tail, and his face. Adriel is optimistic he is starting to hit a point where he's stable.

One of the things I have noticed lately in our system is our in-system cuddling has overall increased. I think it started at a certain point during Gray's therapy work, and overall we cuddle more as a system.


Uploaded 3/31/23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Steps forward, 3 steps back.

So Things Haven't Been Too Great

Things Slowed a Bit