First post! Woohoo!

[Ranger] Howdy all!

I decided that the best and easiest way to upload our progress report and other system information is by blogging it! Embrace yourselves, we are very new to blogging and will likely make lots of mistakes and bad decisions along the way.

Most of our progress report is missing on our original "Shadow Quest" thread on Tulpa.info. The oldest first few posts are very old and then after a gap or two it's abandoned all together. I really like the idea of my progress report being a resource for others, but I also want people to read the progress report in the order of when the events happened, even if I publish those events on a later date. Hence, the pile of logs I have saved on my computer or stuffed away in our personal Discord server that have never seen the light of day. Unlike a blog, a thread doesn't allow me to change the timestamps or even the order of my posts.

The other advantage to having a blog is no more ridiculous summary posts that are unwieldy and hard to get through. You can just filter for summary posts using the "summary" label. In fact, to read just the progress report posts you should filter for "pr". I will also add tulpa related labels, such as "imposition" or "wonderlanding" for those who are interested in learning more about specific topics, regardless if the post is from our progress report or our say our art thread.

Have a good one everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Steps forward, 3 steps back.

So Things Haven't Been Too Great

Things Slowed a Bit