PR Entry

Other

[Ranger] I have unfortunately inherited Cat's sudden and waning interest in things.

Sometimes I will get super excited about something and then... it's not really for me. I have had a few of these back and forths…

Tetris! Meh, that insane strategy sounds complicated and I don't feel like studying that.

I can create head pressures! I see their use but I'm just not super interested in that right now.

I want to sit in a hot tub! Meh, it's not to die for but it's relaxing.

I find that I feel the same way about this progress report. I want to talk about something specific because it's interesting and suddenly I don't. I'm jealous of those who can write Day 344: This happened today. It takes serious dedication to make that happen...

Despite this, a few interests stuck around. I still love the beach, I would be completely satisfied walking beside the waves just letting my feet sink into the wet sand for hours. I also like word puzzles and giving advice to help other people out.

It took Cat awhile before she found her "autistic" obsessions in life, maybe I have yet to find mine…


Uploaded 3/16/23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Steps forward, 3 steps back.

So Things Haven't Been Too Great

Things Slowed a Bit