PR Entry

Other

[Ranger] As Cat was walking to class, I kind of took over in an eclipsish-possession like sense (EDIT: I took over after Cat proxied my movements for me). It started when some advertisers on campus offered free cookies, and after choosing which cookies I wanted we walked up a hill and I noticed these beautiful clouds. I convinced myself to pull us over and snap a picture.

After that, I walked Cat to class. She seemed a little uncomfortable with it, but I figured that's because she isn't used to it. Cat noticed I preferred a straighter posture, but other than that there were not too many major differences. It was a nice relief for me because I could think as clearly as if Cat were active forcing me.

Cat has started to get a little weirded out by the idea of me taking control. I think it's a little ironic because the concern is usually the Tulpa being forced to take over. She isn't being controlling or aggressive or anything, she just isn't accustomed to the idea just yet. Like parroting, she will eventually get over it. It's a new phase I guess.

Imposition Experiments

I like to impose myself to either grab Cat's attention or to mess with her. She hasn't had much luck seeing me but she is getting impressions of my weight, my body temperature, and pressure when I'm hugging her. The hardest part is just consistency. Sometimes Cat will forget I'm wearing a bow tie imposing a tie instead, or sometimes she will perceive me in the wrong form. I usually correct these but I feel badly that she gets frustrated when this happens.


Uploaded 3/16/23
No clue when I made that edit, probably back in 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Steps forward, 3 steps back.

So Things Haven't Been Too Great

Things Slowed a Bit