PR Entry

Imposition Experiments

[Ranger] I was able to trigger some meaningful responses in Cat's shoulders the same way I induced head pressures. I'm also trying out a new visualization- instead of pushing a staff/stick on her, I'm imagining some kind of circle for my target area, putting an imaginary cylinder on top of the area, and then squeezing the cylinder. It is a little bit easier for me to create head pressures.

Other

[Ranger] Cat visualized a story to herself and I found it to be a little scary when she had serious head pressures and when her left eye ached hard. I tried to help her but it seemed to come and go.

I'm not really a huge fan of creepy sci-fi horror I guess


Added to blog 3/13/23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Steps forward, 3 steps back.

So Things Haven't Been Too Great

Things Slowed a Bit